Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Visiting Fireman Book

We got ours today. Great Book.

It arrived in Downers Grove,IL Looks good so far.

Got mine today!

Sorry to have to ask, but...what is this book? I gather it's about or for fire buffs, but what's in it? Apparatus photos? Museums? Diecast? All of the above?

Dick, It's all of the above, Plus a directory of Fire Buffs worldwide. This is the 53rd Edition. It comes out only once a year.
I'm really surprised that more buffs don't know about it. There is a web site, but it's not in front of me right now!

Try www.Visitingfireman.com This book is a must for firebuffs,. plus some of the greatest people you would ever want to meet, are in this book.

I've used the book many times when traveling to call someone from the area I will be visiting for local informantion, tips and advice and I have never met a friendlier or more helpful group. Plus it has all the extras mentioned above.

Picked up mine @ the Peachtree City, GA Post Office this AM. Am going to take a serious look at it next week when I get some down time. Just looked on my fire book shelf, this is the 37th issue I have had my name in, gues I'm getting old! Larry P. you better get your toy column in early for the 2008 issue, no excuses!!!!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)