Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FDNY Truck 10 Diamond Plate

Does anybody remember the original price for Truck 10 at Code 3? I ordered mine in June of 2006 and it shipped last week and I was charged 269.98! I thought the original price was 249.99! Thanks for the help.

Julius

Re: FDNY Truck 10 Diamond Plate

December was the earliest you could order it, and you are right on the price, those who ordered before the end of january, I think, got the cheaper price, my 2 came last week, at the right price, but I do not pay shipping, do you???

Thanks Pete, I will wait to recieve it and then call code 3 according to the order status on their website I was charged $269.98 plus $5.98 S/H I only pay half price for S/H.

Julius

...."and will call Code 3" Yeah, not so much. Email them but don't hold your breath for a reply. They have your money, that's all they want.

Your right John, the last time I had a problem e-mail and phone calls solved nothing not until I email Scott did the problem get resolved. I will try calling first if that does not help I will email Scott himself, although I really hate to bother the man with something customer service should handle.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)