Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scott lutz AKA cooltex24

Does anyone have info on this guy. I see he still post here once in awhile. in Oct 2005 he was doing some stuff for me and i paypal $200 to him and I still have not received my items. I emailed him in Jan 07 and he said my stuff will be here next month. I emailed him in april no response. I know its only $200 but, i need to find him. My PD is looking into this as theft across state lines. I have kept all of our emails back and fourth but have no physical address. Any info would help. It is a shame becuase he was spoken highly of by members of this board. Again, help will be greatly appreciated. Robert

Re: Scott lutz AKA cooltex24

Hey, I told you I have had some stuff come up, including working 100 hours per week for two months. I am waiting on one sheet of decals to come in to finish the truck, but I will just send you your money back and sell the trucks on ebay. I will not have you bashing my name anywhere. I have returned every email recieved.

Scott

This is one reason why I never accept "jobs."

Last email i received from you. nothing about 100 hours a week of work and you said i would have them by Feb. Not bashing you just going by what you tell me.Thank you for returning my sons money and sorry this went bad.

To: smitty711@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Fire trucks
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:16:47 -0500
From: cooltex24@aol.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Hey,

I am sorry, I was about to email you, I have the trucks done, just waiting on one set of decals to finish the last quint numbering, as one set got messed up. I am sorry, and I will get them to you within the next month. Thank you.
Scott

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)