Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lindberg Ford Plastic Kits Have Arrived

For you Police builders, the Lindberg plastic 1/25th scale Ford CV kits have arrived, 6 prepainted and one undec version. Also the Motormax 1/18 Arizona DPS Ford CV is in as well.

www.policecarmodels.com

Re: Lindberg Ford Plastic Kits Have Arrived

I'd like to see em' bring back the old H.O. scale open cab ALF Lindberg kits! They came in 4 or 5 colors as I remember.

AHHHH the old "mini-Lindys." They had potential with a little detailing. The biggest trouble was they used "singles" in the rear instead of duals.(just like they did on the 1/36 motorized version)

I had a bunch of those mini Lindy's. Let my kids play with them and most got lost in the sand box. I found one one day outside after a number of years. It's now in the collection and repaired. I'm with ya on the single rears. That's fixable, though with a bit of effort. I built a flat bed trailer for the old White after I made a short tractor out of it. I used the 5th wheel off a Roco kit as I remember. Still have it tucked away.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)