Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Not a Bad Deal for $19.95

http://www.fireengines.net/articles/soundbeach/index.html

Re: Not a Bad Deal for $19.95

Should be in stock next week visit
http://www.westchestercollectibles.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=624&cat=6&page=1

Sample is on my desk as we speak...Full product review in the next TOY TRUCKER Magazine.

You're absolutely right...for a little under twenty bucks, this one ranks right up there with the new smaller scale Yat Mings...

And there's more in this scale coming down the pike from Signature Models also, as well as a C Model Mack/Gerstenslager Heavy Rescue for a Long Island Fire Department...same scale as the North Tarrytown, NY C Model Mack Pumper previously released.

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

Sounds interesting, I'm going to guess that the Mack C rescue is West Hempstead's. I hope so, it is a beautiful truck...

Looking into it a bit further, if they go with West Hempstead's Mack, it could easily be redone as Lynn, MA Rescue 1 and Croton-on-Hudson's Rescue 18. Oh the possibilities...

The rescue is good news....of sorts. Hopefully they will get the scale correct if advertised as 1/50. The Mack C pumper was sold as 1/50, but ended up in a somewhat larger/close to 1/48. I doubt a "correction" will be made though.

West Hempstead's it is...

But there was yet still another an identical one at either Massapequa or North Massapequa...can't remember which...

Get the nail polish remover & the decals ready!

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

Hmmmmmm.. Signature rescue body & Athearn Ford C cab????

Signature Rescue Body and Athearn Ford C Cab...

NOW how many ADDITIONAL Long Island Fire Departments are we talking about? Like how do you spell B-E-T-H-P-A-G-E?

Kinda wish I had thought of that! Oh well, that's the talent on this Board for you!

Absolutely Fantastic Idea!!!!!

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

Hmmm, Signature rescue body and Athearn Ford F800 cab, or Corgi ALF 700 cab, or Corgi Seagrave K cab, or Corgi Mack B cab, or part time job to pay for them all......

So a lot to kitbash.
When will this new Signature be available?
Patrick.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)