Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Conrads and DeHanes Models to Trade

I have three Conrad Models E-One Titan City Of Miami (missing one air horn, E-One Rear Mount Ladder model 5506 complete and the Oshkosh Viper minus mirrors and some railings. I also have three DeHanes Models that have been repaired but are in good shape. 50's Chevy and GMC pumpers and a 40's Ford pumper. I'm looking for a couple of vehicles from the Super Pumper set and other things. I will send a wish list and pictures upon request. Only two of the Conrads will be available and all three of the DeHanes Models will be.

Please email me at crazymort@qwest.net I will respond to all emails and will consider and respond to any and all offers.

These need new homes I don't want to store them.

Thanks!

Pete Mortensen

Re: Conrads and DeHanes Models to Trade

For anyone interested in these trades, Pete is a stand-up guy and is great to trade with. We've been trading back and forth for quite some time and I'm always very satisfied dealing with him. Good luck! Thanks Pete.

Mark

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)