Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I should have said is there a good model firehouse builder out there

Score another one for Pete(UK). You gotta love this guy. He doesn't pull the punches. Way to go Pete.

Way to go Pete....amazing, how many who habituate the internet are unable to obtain information at even the most basic levels. Then again one has only to look at other forums (not necessarily fire related) to see that it is a very common occurrence...there are some seriously dyslectic, kraft type persons out there.

Man, you guys are rough. Some other forums could use a little of what you just dished out, IMO.

That said, it's an honest enough question. John, try a google search of Andrew Benzie at Andrewworld.com/fire (or Andreworld.com/fire). He built a variety of firehouses for his colection that were really well done, but not over-engineered if you get my meaning. He no longer collects, but he had the most awesome collection of firehouses I have ever seen.

Bill Craven is living happily in the great state of GA, about 50 miles south of me in big city of Manchester. You can reach him at his office at Custom Truck, etc., located in the even smaller city of Woodbury, GA @ 888 - 258 - 9695.

Paul

Thanks for the information, i will give Bill Cravin a shout at the office. I realy appreciate your help.

John

Must Some people be a Richard Cranium ALL the Time??

also check roadblockers.com there are pic's of firehouse's built by a guy in cali.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)