Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Del Prado

Hello,

I have been subscribed to the release of the Del Prado fire Engines series here in the UK since it started. Not sure if anyone else from the UK has experienced it but I have had issues missed from time to time. Currently I am at issue 82. I have been without issue 44 and 62 for sometime now, well over a year in 44's case. I have contacted them on several occasions but just keep getting the standard reply of I will receive them once re-stocked, fair enough. Is there anybody out there who can tell me what vehicle type issues 44 and 62 where on the UK release please? I have asked this of Del Prado but they never let me know in there replies. At least if I know what they where I might be able find them somewhere else as I dont hold out much hope of getting issue 44 bearing in mind how far down the line we are.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Darran.

Re: Del Prado

Try our very own Hosts catalogue on del prado
http://legeros.com/toys/guides/del.pdf

Hello,

Pete, cannot get this link/address to work

Thanks,

Darran.

The linked document is a PDF file, and thus requires a PDF reader.

See http://legeros.com/toys/guides to download a reader.

mjl

Try www.awesomediecast.com It says it's a 1952 GMC Stump Jumper a forestery rig

I like the fact that Del Prado does do different scales. I just wish they would have done the standard scales. I buy apparatus replica's but I also do Model Railroading in HO Scale. Their 1/87 E-One's & Pierce Quint trucks really fill a void for me that Boley has left. I wish they woudl do more in 1/87.

Brian

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)