Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Signature Models?

Hi all, I figured I would turn here for some info. I am on a business trip in Montreal, Canada and ran into a local Wal-Mart to pick up a few things I forgot at home. I took a walk through the toy aisle and found three fire engines from a company called Signature Models that were pretty nice, look about 1/50th scale, of a 1928 Reo in two versions, St. Paul in white and Pleasant Plains in red, and a 192? Ford Model T for Chicago Vol. FD. Are these anything new or noteworthy or are they a common thing you can find in any WalMart? It's the first I've seen them, and I thought I was pretty up on fire engine models. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Re: Signature Models?

They have been around a while. The pieces mentioned are 1/32. I have never seen them at K-Mart/Wal-Mart, etc, but places like Diecast Direct have been selling Signature pieces for several years.

Re: Signature Models?

The picture on the homepage of this site is that of a Signature Model

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)