Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ahrens Fox N-S-4

Just got mine WOW! It came in a box marked Signature Models and the display case similar to C3 said the same. Got mine from Ever's Toy Store they were cheaper than anyone else under $20 shipped priority.

The detail is great and it is very accurate with the steering wheel on the right side.

Pete Mortensen

Re: Ahrens Fox N-S-4

Thanks for the source, Pete. I had forgotten all about Evers Toy Store. I used to buy my Code 3's from them.

I might skip the NS4; I already have two Ashtons and a Matchbox. I highly recommend the Matchbox NS4 if you don't already own one.

I am wondering why Yat-Ming models are coming in a "Signature Models" box. Did the 2 companies merge? Where they actually 1 to start with? Is it possibly "Signature Series" & not Signature Models? Hmmmmmmmm

It seems a bit like a Chinese labyrinth...
Signature Series is from the Yat Ming Company
Signature Models is "something different", I think they made the vintage ALF pumper with the FDNH initials, which in fact should be "FDNY". I guess this is due to a licensing issue.

Guru MJL can you confirm this?

Upon closer examination it is a Signature Series. Display case looks a lot like C3 wonder if they'll sue because these models are much nicer than the Road Champs.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)