Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 online ordering help

Hello Everyone

I would like to order The Buffalo rig in the morning however on the first line of the Code 3 online ordering form on the right side it asks how did you hear about us. I have attempted to skip that space or i have tried to enter my membership number but nothing happens. they said that you have to enter a certain code. What do most of you guys put? this is why i have not ordered from Code 3 in so long. I would very much appreciate any help that any of you guys can provide me with.

Thanks
John

Re: Code 3 online ordering help

I've never had to do that for anything I have ordered on the C-3 site. But I am a member, so maybe that is why. Usually the first two weeks of a new release are only open to members and select dealers, the general public (non-C-3 members) can't order them yet.

Re: Code 3 online ordering help

Tell them you heard about them on the Code 3 board ...but since they closed it down you didn't hear from them anymore ...that ought to get a result.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)