Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gearbox Crown Vic's and First Response CV's

Was never a big fan of Gearbox's Crown Vic (Love the Impalla and Expedition models though) I bought the CHP version way back when Tonka was the licence holder I think. I found that the casting was off IMHO. Not to mention the wrong paint scheme for CHP, how anyone can get it wrong is a mystery ie Corgi. Well with Gearbox seemingly going out of business I invested in a few of their Crown Vic's recently. Most notable the Burbank, Glendale Premiers and the Fort Lee regular release. I have to say, the models are a reasonably good product now. The new metal hub wheels make a huge difference.
Whilst I, like many others am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the First Response models. I have compared my old PSP Fleer Crown Vic to the newer improved Gearbox Crown Vic's. I feel the Fleer car is still higher in quality. The new First Response cars are going to be great.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)