Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SPAM by someone telling she is from Code 3 ??????????

I received an email from AnswerX [mailto:IS5747_-2@is.instantservice.com] telling they couldn't process my code 3 order because of creditcard problems. There is no problem with my creditcard, and currently i am checking with code 3 if this email address belongs to code 3. Does anybody recognise it?

If not be careful till further notice

Re: SPAM by someone telling she is from Code 3 ??????????

It's probably a Phishing scam to try to get you to enter credit card info.

This was the text

Hello Mr Kranenburg,

Our records indicate we are unable to process your order as we have not received approval on your credit card. Please provide us with an alternate credit card number by calling the telephone number below.  Please note even if you change your payment information on line, you must reply with your credit card so we may update your existing orders.  You may contact the order update department at (800)882-3808 from 8AM-4PM Monday-Friday.  Please promptly respond as all items are subject to availability.

Your business is important to us.  We at Code 3 Collectibles greatly appreciate your continued support.  We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,

Susan
Customer Service
Code 3 Collectibles

Couldn't be from Code 3 as they don't have a phone number to call in to anymore. This email says you can still call the customer service department.

But the number if googled does show up on the Funrise web site. The email address seems very strange for Funrise or Code3.

"Who owns the FUNRISE.COM and ZOOOOS.COM web sites?
The website is owned and operated by Funrise Toy Corp. Our main office is located at:

Funrise Toy Corp.
7811 Lemona Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91405

If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy policy, you can contact us by mail at that address to the attention of "Consumer Service," phone us at (800) 882-3808 or email us at consumerservice@funrise.com"

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)