Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Detailed Photo's First Response.

Diecast Direct have posted some great shots of the upcoming CHP, FHP and unmarked black and white versions of the Crown Vic. Some new photo's of the 1941 Fords (actual shots of the old cars) have also been posted. Can't wait for these cars.

Re: More Detailed Photo's First Response.

Mark...you're slipping on your timely updates There was already post about this two days ago...try and keep up will ya These cars are looking better and better all the time. The more photos I see, the more cars I want to order. I do have to say though, that V-bar is gonna be a pain in the butt to custom paint if the entire piece is clear, and all one molded piece like shown in the "parts pack" photo.

Troy, go have a look man. The Manny's Diecast shots are good, but DD have better shots of the CHP, FHP and blank black and white. Talking of First Response, I wonder if Dennis Deal has tracked down the old Fleer 72 and 73 Plymouth castings yet. That 73 Plymouth casting is one of the best going around.

We can only hope! I still can't believe how nice these cars are turning out...and for cost, what a deal!!!

I'm curious to see what the Maryland SP Helo will look like, and if they would consider a Coast Guard version.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)