Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are there any Radio Ham Operators on here

Are there any Radio Ham Operators on here I’m thinking of self studying for my Technician level 1 test, how hard is the test and is it hard to self study for the test

Re: Are there any Radio Ham Operators on here

I took the Ham test without ever taking the class. I studied the Online tests until I was good at them, went and took the test and passed it on the first attempt. I wish I knew the site for the practice tests but I don't recall it. It should be fairly easy to find though. Good luck.

Mark

If you have been here with this motley crew for more than a few days you have passed it already...

It's been many years since i took my test, but as Mark posted, just study the materials until you are comfortable with the subject. Get the books and take the sample tests. The question pool is out there so keep taking the sample tests until you are confident you can pass the actual tests. Depending on how many sample tests you take, you may see the same question on the actual test.

73 de
N2QBZ

Thanks Glenn

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)