Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for HO scale Huey in white

Yep, that's it, an HO scale Huey helicopter in white. I think Roco made one a while back with decals for the United Nations. Anybody got one they want to part with?

Mark unmarkedcarr@aol.com

Re: Looking for HO scale Huey in white

Mark,

I haven't seen the Roco one in quite a while. However I think Corgi did a LAFD Huey that is close to HO scale.

In addition Model Power has one out that is HO scel in the Postage Stamp series. The Maisto $2 version is close as well and you can't beat the price.

Jeff

Mark - I am not a helicopter expert, but Burbanks House of Hobbies has the HO helicopter shown below by itself (without the freight car), always some white paint!!

www.houseofhobbies.com

Thanks Jeffs, not what I'm looking for but I appreciate the help.

Mark, let me guess? Going to build a FDFF Chopper? Welcome to the FDFF Collector Society. LOL

I'm sort of positive that I've seen one (a ROCO) in white with a red cross ( paper stick on decal)several uears ago at a train show, but I'm not sure if it ws repainted.

Chuck, there was indeed one but it has not been in production for quite some time. I'll keep looking.

Mark,

There are a couple white ones on eBay Germany.

http://tinyurl.com/2xj4n6

Jeff

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)