Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FDNY CODE 3 - 20 PIECE COLLECTION ON EBAY

FDNY CODE - 20 PIECE COLLECTION ON EBAY
ITEM # 110165798879

Re: FDNY CODE 3 - 20 PIECE COLLECTION ON EBAY

I keep a list of 'wants' from some of my readers and some of the wanted pieces are in this assortment.

Do any of you out there have a fair 'guesstimate' as to the actual 'street' dollar value of this lot?

Aside from the JC Penny pieces, most of, if not all of this stuff was available originally at Target at just about give-away prices, but was many, many moons ago...

Any help you can give will be appreciated, as I'm always trying to help my readers get the pieces (these and others) they need for their collections.

Thanks,

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

Re: FDNY CODE 3 - 20 PIECE COLLECTION ON EBAY

Another seller who is selling FDNY stuff, and has deliberately linked the sale to 9-11, by putting it in the selling line as well as the description.
It is against ebays rules to link items to a tragic event, but on a personal note, I cannot see why the seller has not put that they are all pre 1999 models, which they are, as against "pre 9/11/01

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)