Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CODE 3 BEDFORD PARK

I THINK THE BEDFORD PK ENGINE IS VERY NICE LOOKING I WALL PROB.BUY ONE OF THOSE AS FOR THE LDVS THE FIRE DEPT ONE I DONT THINK CFD ACTUALLY HAS ONE OF THESE BUT THE POLICE ONE THEY DO

Re: CODE 3 BEDFORD PARK

Nice-looking rig.

A better selection would have been the Pierce Platform
or the Pierce Heavy Rescue from Bedford Park and they have Both.Then again maybe Bill is looing towards the future.
There beating the Pierce Dash mold to death!

I don't know if you guys noticed but check out the updated grill mold...

Yep, the grill does look good, with the American flag on it.

Ya the new grill looks awesome

There beating the Pierce Dash mold to death!

After all that has been said about mould costs and smaal production runs, making the need for the dreaded "repaints", some people still DON'T GET IT!!!

I will say this about the Pierce Dash mould "repaints": at least these Dashes are from different departments, whereas the Seagrave FDNY moulds are constantly being rehashed with the simple change of a company number. Same paint job, different number(s). I agree, though, that the Dash mould is being used extensively.

The Bedford Park rig is very sharp. I like it, but wish the price was about $10-$15 dollars cheaper.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)