Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just a far fetched thought

NOOOO

To those of you who read and/or subscribe the TOY TRUCKER, go back and re-read all three previous interviews I did with both Arnie Rubin and Scott Schellhase.

Granted we're in a new era with John Dunkel in the driver's seat, but there were a lot of 'we expect to do's' in those previous interviews by both Arnie and Scott that never came to fruition.

John Dunkel has released a two-page statement in the October TOY TRUCKER as to where he expects to go with Code 3 in the 'next decade'. It's good reading, but there were a lot of neat things and ideas expressed a few years back in those three previous interviews that, like I stated, never saw the light of day.

The October TOY TRUCKER also features interviews with Mike Gilbert, Mike Adams, and Rich Krom...and they don't hold anything back about their feelings about Code 3 while also providing a wealth of information about the world of kitbashing.

You should be able to get a 'sample' copy of the October issue for around five bucks (post-paid) by calling 1-800-533-8293 and ask for Julie. She's my editor and will take the information from you to ensure you get your copy. Credit cards are accepted for payment.

The second half of the interviews with Mike, Mike, and Rich will follow shortly with more of their views on our favorite hobby...

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

Sounds like I better get a copy of TC!!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)