Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boston C3 Ladder 25 Question

Picked one up off Ebay....

Compared it to L23 (no comparison at all when your talking quality--23 was FAR better), but one thing that stuck out was the ground ladders in the rear of the truck--they appear inverted and I tried, but could not pry them out like on L23.

So the question is, are your ladders removable or were they put in upside down. I checked the detailed photos on the C3 page and it DOES show them "upside down." Just curious......

Re: Boston C3 Ladder 25 Question

I bought E-30 when it came out, and noticed next to Ladder 23, and even the much older E-Ones that there was no comparison, even the patch on the doors was devoid of all detail which was NOT overlooked on the earlier L-23 release. I decided to pass on L-25 after seeing what a lazy release E-30 was.

Re: Boston C3 Ladder 25 Question

I won this one on ebay for 45 plus shipping--I have EVERY Boston release from Corgi, C3.....so I really wanted this no matter how bad it was just to keep the continuity of the set but wasn't about to pay 75 for it--esp after buying E30......both rigs were done VERY POORLY and lack detail and accuracy that all the other C3 Boston rigs had.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)