Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JL police cars making a comeback??

Picked up a police suburban and a ford mustang Highway Patrol at Toys R Us

Re: JL police cars making a comeback??

They are doing a few releases. As far as I know these are the only 2 planned. I found the mustang. The Suburban looks really good. Almost an old NYPD scheme. But I cannot tell as all the photos are of the model in a pack.

Jeff

Re: JL police cars making a comeback??

The two '74 Monacos in the Dukes of Hazzard series also are pretty nice, especially the green and white Sheriff Little car (not being a Dukes fan - that's an understatement - I don't know who he was but since the car isn't marked for Hazzard Co. I assume he was some neighboring sheriff). The '50 van is black and white, several have appeared on eBay. I agree with Jeff that it's a very nicely done truck - in fact, I had bought the civilian version with the thought of making a police truck but they beat me to it! I hope they'll include a few more police cars in some of the other series, as they used to do (for example, the St. Joseph County Hummer in the former Hummer series).

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)