Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does Anyone Know Who Makes a 1/24 Ward Lafrance?

Hi, I saw mentioned on another board of Scalefirehouse, there is someone who goes by Cargostar, who has made a 1/24 Ward Lafrance Ambassador resin cab. Unfortunately, I cannot email this person to inquire about his cabs, becuase Scalefirehouse will not allow me to register. Does anyone know who makes this cab? Any information on how I could contact this person would be much appreciated. Thanks, Dan.

Re: Does Anyone Know Who Makes a 1/24 Ward Lafrance?

Contact Chris, via e-mail, the registration process is not functioning properly. He had to register me from his end.

I can't email anyone on that board, even Chris. Everytime I click to send an email it pops up that I have to log in first. Of course, I can't log on becuase I'm not a registered member yet, and I cannot get registered. Very frustrating Thank you for your response, if anyone knows how I can contact someone there, or if I could get in contact with the person making the resin cabs, please let me know.

Thanks, Dan.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Try this admin@scalefirehouse.com that's the one I had to use.

Thanks for your help, I was able to send the email to them with the address you gave me. We'll see if that helps. Thanks again, I appreciate your help.

Dan.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)