Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1:18 MOTORMAX WHEELS

I just recently purchased 12 sets of motormax model cars and they came with the standard chrome looking wheels. I swapped the wheels out on the cars with the solid black wheels, and now have all these extra wheels left over. If you know of anyone that buys these I can make them a good deal on them. I also have 12 sets of lightbars that came with them. Thanks a lot!

What kind of 1:18 lightbars?

Re: What kind of 1:18 lightbars?

If you go to policecarmodels.com and click on lightbars/accessories, it shows a picture of them. It's 2 lightbars in one package. The 1/18 Vector Police Lightbar #1900 and the 1/18 Code 3 Police Lightbar # 1901.

Re: 1:18 MOTORMAX WHEELS

Reading your original post, I, like Ed, assumed you used one set of lightbars, and you were left with one of the pair that came with the model, and even I wondered what ones you were left with, so now we can assume you have 24 lightbars available, 12 of each style.

Re: 1:18 MOTORMAX WHEELS

The 12 cars I ordered came with the 2 lightbars included. I didn't use the lightbars they sent me. I ordered low profile lightbars for my models so if you are interested let me know.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)