Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are the RPS Ford F's available anywhere yet???

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Riverpoint Station 1-87 scale Ford F-250 pickups are available anywhere yet. Thanx!

Re: Are the RPS Ford F's available anywhere yet???

Jeff - We were told by Riverpoint about 2 weeeks ago that they had cleared customs, so we expect them any time. From the pictures I have seen they are quite nice!
www.houseofhobbies.com

yes they are available thought rps direct and many of their dist. check riverpointstation.com and go to dist section and there is a list of dist in some states and i have them personally and they are very nice i would say they are about busch or better quility

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

These arrived today at the hobby shop. WOW! Amazing detail, very fine paint and detail work, a nice job!!
www.houseofhobbies.com

I recieved one today and these are fantastic models! Very nice detailing and quality. Looking forward to the light duty rescues, Expedition L's and Explorers when they come out next year.

I got mine today. They are great! I can't wait to see what's next!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)