Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for an HO scale Dodge Dually Pickup....

I don't recall who made it but it's a dark green Dodge dually pickup truck in HO or 1/87 scale. I'd like at least one. Anybody got one or know where I can find one? Thanks, Mark

Re: Looking for an HO scale Dodge Dually Pickup....

Mark,

The most recent models were made by Ertl. There were both 1/2 ton and dually versions IIRC. I have not seen them available for a while. They do come up on eBay occasionally.

Jeff

Those were decent models, too. It's a shame the line wasn't extended or expanded. I had a red standard version.

Just an FYI, apparently Kinsmart has released some HO scale Dodge Rams in HO scale. They are not the dualies but if you can find a flea market or cheap shop you may be able to get them a lot cheaper.

Jeff

to mark
i may be able to get you one but the cost would be 10.00 including shipping i will post on here in a day or so to see if i can get one

I am not sure on the make of the truck but Trident makes Dually pickups.

Brian

I'm sure that the Trident is the mid-'80's Chevy. That's all Trident does, besides the mid-'90's Ford F-350.

Harry,

If you could get a second one I would be interested.

Thanks
Jeff

Harry, I'm definately interested. And I'd probably take more than one if you can find them. Thanks, Mark

I Googled the Kinsmart Dodge Ram pickup, and supposedly they're a little larger than 1-87 scale. These can be bought from Nicholas Smith Trains (in Pennsylvania) for $2.49 each. That's the website I saw them on.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)