Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
C3 November Release

Code 3 Nov. release is Cedar Hill TX
Pierce Dash Quint ! Can you say
SWEEEEEEEEET !

Re: C3 November Release

Walk-around photos can be found there:

http://www.fireengines.net/cedarhillfd/

Something is fishy with this unit, at 11am est it was 64.95 and now its up to 69.95

I'd be afraid to buy this rig, as nice looking as it is, due to reading past quality control issues from some folks here on this board who have recently bought previous new releases. A few years ago we didn't have to worry about rigs being cheaply done or small pieces not being applied correctly, etc., but now with the price increase of aerials especially, I want a model that has zero defects and is not cheaply done.

This Cedar Hill quint is a very good looking rig, though.

I've had no trouble with any of my code 3's

I agree with JM82. QC has been a huge issue--the only releases I purchased this year were Boston E30 and L25 and both were poorly done--from the standpoint of accuracy (lightbars, color, detail) right down to sloppy paintjobs.

I'm going wait to hear feedback before I pull the trigger on buying an $80 truck (plus shipping!).

Very nice
Might Be the best release of the year
so far

But we still need
more from Vegas
more from Miami Dade
how about something from Fairfax VA
Gilbert AZ

"How about Fairfax VA"

I don't understand why it hasn't been done either with so many Pierce apparatus in their fleet.

Would be nice...... Even better would be Arlington County, VA (E-Ones) or Alexandria, VA (also a predominantly Pierce Fleet).

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)