Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LA Rescue Tow Kit

Here is a link to a photo of the Western Star.
http://www.emtbravophotos.com/SpecFeat/x635LA0807.html
Its about the 8th or 9th picture down. Looks like it might be close, but no cigar.

Well I used to think the same way JM until our pierce at our house started ending up in the shop monthly for everything from Pump probs to structural issues. We got a New seagrave and have had it for a couple years and I want to not drive anything else ever! they are so reliable and Strong the cabs are all stainless steel, Something I found out now other MFG offers, and No pump or anything probs the only thing it has had is routine maintanence. The pierce is just all Glamour anymore and not performance, Plus we have a few Quantums at our houses that were recalled and the Seagraves are still in service.. Our dept will never buy another Pierce... But Everyone is entitled to there opinion, and that is what is Great bout America!

Sorry FAT FINGERS that should be "NO OTHER MFG offers" as far as the S/S Cab an Body

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)