Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yatming Stutz & Buffalo

According to the Westchester Collectibles website listings, there will be 1/43rd renditions of the Yatming Stutz and Buffalo pumpers, as well as the 1/24th scale copies. Their information calls for "December Delivery" for both sizes. Good news for those of us who favour our models "shrunk".

Re: Yatming Stutz & Buffalo

I wish they were "shrunk" 7 more scale points... to 1/50.

Yeah, and in MY perfect world, they'd be available in 1/87th. No matter what these manufacurers do, they will not please all of us, all the time. Still, they look like nice pieces. I DO wish they'd pay more attention to quality control at Yatming. I've seen a great many of their pieces with paint pimples and blems.

Got any advance photos??

Charlie, I emailed you some pictures.

No newws about the Yat Ming 1/43 scale?

Patrick.

I got the previous releases in 1:43, and for the money, they are hard to knock. I will definitely be buying the new releases.

There's some nice pictures in This Month's Toy Trucker on Page 31 in the Diecastdirect Ad of Both Pieces.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)