Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FIRST NEW RELEASE FOR 2008 WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK

"FIRST NEW RELEASE FOR 2008 WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK…IT IS A REAL BEAUTY SO BE SURE TO CHECK THE SITE FOR THIS NEW 1/32ND SCALE MODEL!"

I will guess

FDNY Engine 10!!!!

Re: FIRST NEW RELEASE FOR 2008 WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK

All I read was a REtool is coming out, Lets not get are hopes too high!

Another Chicago luverne

I like the last line about other scales. Maybe 1/87!

Brian

I was thinking probably more like 1/50th scale.

Paul

Actually Code 3 mentioned something about branching out into the 1/87 scale line about 8 or so years ago, so I would not be surprised to see them do it. As an avid 1/87 scale fire apparatus model collector I think it would be great! As detailed as their 1/64 line is I think their 1/87 line would be comparable to Athearn.

So I'm hopin'!

WOW...gotta tell ya, that was really worth the wait...ANOTHER diamond plate chicago luverne. Code 3 spared no expense with retooling and r&d. Yeah, the new guy definitely has shown how he distinguish himself from his predecessor's habit of spitting out the same repaints over and over - NOT.

Instead of trying to really wow us and spark renewed interest by doing something like a diamond plate ambulance, or squadzilla, or a snorkel, or another heavy rescue..something...ANYTHING new. But its the same old thing.

Why doesn't it surprise me that some still don't get it.

I think we all get it, But the thrill is GONE. John Dunkel had nothing to do with these releases, These are still from Scott's days at Code-3!
Dunkel's ideas won't show up maybe until spring, And then I'm not so sure there really his Idea's?

I'll PASS
THANK YOU CODE 3 FOR SAVING ME $$$$$$$

But their's good news and I didn't save
money on my car insurance!

MORE MONEY FOR TWH's NEW LINE UP
Strikers, new look Quantums and
Velocity's :D]

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)