Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sword Oshkosh Snow Plows

I just got mine in the mail today--I don't even know what to say. I have never owned a piece of diecast this amazingly detailed. Literally the model has hydraulic lines that you have to hook up!!

If the fire engines are like this model, hands down well worth the money to have one of each in your collection--meaning I would buy one of model--not 5 repaints--I can't afford it.

But the quality and attention to detail on this truck is truly unmatched.

A 17 on the 10 scale

Re: Sword Oshkosh Snow Plows

i saw this on display at the chicago i hobby expo in 06 and 07 and i can say that it is a very very nice truck if thought i have still not bought it yet i do plan on buying it at some point in the near future i can say like you said john that the quality is very good it seems that there is not a part on that truck that doesnt move or come off as in the plow comes off the wheels turn doors open and the dump body goes up and down

I plan on buying at least one of the Strykers, probably 2.

The only (and VERY minor) qc issue I had was for whatever reason, the last "H" in Oshkosh and the "s" in Trucks peeled right off the right rear mud flap. Not a big deal but I do that since they are made of actual rubber, it could lead to a minor issue like this.

I also like how they gave you a custom tool to help mate the hydraulic lines and open hood, door.....

Just a well done piece all around.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)