Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
C3 March releases

One looks like a Pierce front

Re: C3 March releases

I will guess Palm Beach Gardens on the second unit

The first is a Balitmore Pierce and the Second is the Miami Dade "PUC" on the Velocity cab... Those are my Guesses... why you ask for the Second piece... Look at the Pump panel is almost Non Existent on #2 which would be a puc...

The first one is most likely Fairfax, VA. No company in Baltimore has a patch like that on the door. I really can't get excited about yet another Quantum cab. I understand that Code 3 has to do repaints, but I think that model needs a rest.

I'd guess they are from the repaint shop, and neither one is from the largest city in Client 9s home territory. But at least it looks like they are bringing back a Rescue body. Now if they would only repaint and issue some of the Titans.

It's Palm Beach Gardens, FL..and not a PUC. This model was in the works before the PUC came out. And yes to Fairfax County.

It's not a velocity PUC, That would be a new Mold and I don't think so! Not this soon.
How original 2 more Pierce's, I'll Pass

Rescue131: Yes. I agree with you. It does lQQk like a Fairfax Co. (Va.) decal on the door.

id say both pierces, red one looks like a MD or VA rig, and by the looks of the wheel well on the bottom one id say Quantum

well heres your lime engine...
http://www.fireengines.net/articles/pmgfr/
lol dead on?? looks like it!!

I will agree to the Fairfax Co. Pierce and a Palm Bch. Gardens Fla. Pierce,I will take both...

YA DABA DO !
Very Very Nice, nice see to some Lime green
and Fair Fax County

Nice Job Code 3

I like both Faixfax & PGB releases

Assuming the QC is better with these rigs, I'll add the Fairfax one to my collection....but through a dealer where I know I can talk to someone if I have a problem. Don't want to live the customer service horror stories you guys have gone through w/C3

Ok I totally Agree and Stand Corrected.. Seeing the Pics of PBGFR I never new they had no panel on the Capt side.. However I still wish we could get some more Seagraves in the Mix that ARENT FDNY I am really getting tired Pierce...

I agree Chris, more Seagrave but not FDNY for a change, how about these?

http://wakefieldfire.org/wfdapp.html

I'd be all for a Wakefield, MA piece too. Perhaps a Seagrave from Melrose, or the new Reading engine if we ever see a Marauder II casting.

If anyone is interested in seeing pics of these rigs check out massfiretrucks.com

In the meantime I'm considering the Fairfax piece, but with several planned Corgi and Athearn purchases coming up, it may not happen.

To add to what I just wrote, I'd actually be up for a Seagrave from anywhere, even if it isn't Massachusetts. The most recent FAJ had a photo of an orange Seagrave quint from Bremerton, WA, and I think they have other Seagraves as well which would make a unique choice for a model due to the unusual color.

Kudos to Code 3
Fairfax & PBG are great releases. I wish code 3 would make a Fairfax Cty Pierce 100ft ladder or mid mount ladder tower and some more releses from Florida. Clearwater, Tampa, Miami dade would nice.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)