Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fdny ladder 10 question

I have a new in box, along with shipping sleeve fdny ladder 10 1/64th scale code 3 that I'm considering selling, and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea as to what a fair asking price would be.

Also, if anyone out there may be interested in the truck, please advise, and if I decide to sell it, I'll keep you in mind. Selling method will probably be a bid type auction through this site.

Thanks,
andy

Re: fdny ladder 10 question

I SOLD ONE AT A SHOW FOR 400 DOLLARS IN 2003.1 FOR 375,AND ANOTHER FOR 250 TO A FRIEND. I STILL HAVE 10 LEFT,BUT THEY WILL NEVER BE SOLD. BEFORE THE DIAMOND PLATE CAME OUT IT WAS EASY TO GET THAT KIND OF MONEY. IT WOULD BE HARD TO GET THAT MUCH AT THIS TIME . UNLESS YOU NEED ONE TO COMPLETE THE TEN HOUSE SET,NOT TO MANY COLLECTORS WILL PAY THAT KIND OF MONEY . YOU WILL FIND OUT IF AND WHEN IT GOES TO A BIDDING WAR. I THINK IF YOU GOT 200 AT THIS DATE YOU WILL BE DOING REAL GOOD

Thanks for the info, I appriciate it. I hate to sell it in a way, because it's the last truck my dad bought me before he passed away, but, its nice to know what its worth in the mean time !

ANDY. I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN ,THAT RIG HAS SPECIAL MEANING TO YOU IN ATLEAST 2 WAYS .A NICE TRIBUTE TO THOSE THAT LOST THIER LIVES ON THAT TERRIBLE DAY IN SEPTEMBER 2001 AND MORE IMPORTANT A REMEMBERANCE OF YOUR DAD . I WOULD HANG ONTO IT

ANDY. I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN ,THAT RIG HAS SPECIAL MEANING TO YOU IN ATLEAST 2 WAYS .A NICE TRIBUTE TO THOSE THAT LOST THIER LIVES ON THAT TERRIBLE DAY IN SEPTEMBER 2001 AND MORE IMPORTANT A REMEMBERANCE OF YOUR DAD . I WOULD HANG ONTO IT

Richard,
you're right. I don't see myself getting rid of it any time soon, and will probably hand it down to one of my kids or grandkids someday.
andy

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)