Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WHITE GLOVES

Got to agree Chuck. No comparison between slave labor and those who out their lives on the line for our freedom. Once again dunkle's writing doesn't make a lot of sense.

Are you feaking kidding me!! That is just plain insulting to our Armed Services to try to demonstrate a similarity between a solomn and symbolic piece of their dress uniforms with labors that are probably afraid to get lead paint exposure on their hands.

IN TERRIBLE TASTE!!

You guys are unbelievable. How can you NOT SEE the relationship between HONORING Our Fallen Heroes and assembling toy fire trucks??
The White gloves should not be used for Our Heroes.They need to be sent to Code 3 so they can forward them to their buddies at the factories.
Before your Panties get in a bundle,this is a JOKE!!

So what was michael Jackson, a toy assembler, or an Honor Guard?

Given that part of my job involves the organisation of the repatriation of fallen Australian soldiers from overseas I developed a strong urge to send the author of this weeks newsletter a large quantity of white feathers. I fear a single one would not adequately display my displeasure at this insult to the people I serve and their families.

Ahhh, a Third option. Child Molester!!

I think Code 3 should learn and just smile and wave-couldn't believe the comparison to fallen heroes to toys-amazing

Talking of white gloves, can anyone remember that far back, to the original large size color poster of the 1st diamond plate, with the giant thumb print on the pump panel???
%%bbCodeItem_1%%

OOooooops, try this.
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8891/img0182ur6.jpg

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)