Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yat Ming 1/32 1960 Mack Rescue

I just came across a link to a Yat Ming 1/32 1960 Mack Rescue and 1929 Packard engine. Anyone else hear about this and know if they really are 1/32 scale. The cost is only $14.99 so its hard to beleive.

Re: Yat Ming 1/32 1960 Mack Rescue

I think these are both from Signature Models and not part of Yat Ming's "Signature Series". Also I think the 1960 Mack C rescue is 1/50 scale. Not sure what the packard will be scale wise. Several sites have them for pre-order.

That's correct... they are "Signature Models" pieces, not Yat-Ming. The Mack rescue is being listed as 1/50, like the pumper was, but I would expect it to be closer to 1/48(like the pumper). The Packard should be their characteristic 1/32.

Thanks for the info.

I spoke to Art at Fire and Cop Shop and he is going to let me know what scale they are when they arrive next week. He says the manufacturer lists them as 1/32. We will see.

If 1/32 that a heck of a price, $14.99.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)