Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fairfax Co. VA Pierce

I just received my Fairfax Co. Pierce, IMO it has to be one of the best Code 3 models I have seen in quite a while. Great detail, fit and finish. My hat's off to the guys who helped put this one together..

Now if you Baltimore City guys can get Code 3 to do Engine 23 and Truck 2, they might have more sell out's on their hands...

Re: Fairfax Co. VA Pierce

Thank you sir, I helped with that one along with Scottie and Eric. Also did Hamilton and Annandale with the same cast of characters. C3 was great to work for.

John A. to the Lime John A.....

The Hamilton was pretty sweet--the nicest piece I picked up in a while.

Have both the Fairfax and Annandale pieces on order at Past Time.

Would LOVE to see a Pierce Tower or Ladder or Fairfax.

Always have wanted an Arlington County Station 105 set.

Work on the for us

John Lime Guy can you Email Me

Glenn

Looking forward to recieveing my Fairfax County engine from Past-Time, after hearing mostly great things about this model. Hopefully Annandale will be next.

Check out some decent videos on Youtube of Tower 440 going out on calls. There's also some other Fairfax County vids, too.

I recieved my Fairfax County E-440 yesterday and it is a winner! Very nice! Nothing wrong with it. One of the nicest Code 3 models yet.

It's just amazing how far Code 3 has come in 11 years as far as the detailing of their models. And we thought the Seagrave pumpers were the bomb when they first appeared on store shelves in 1997!

I want to email you but I don't know how to email you. I can be PMed on fireengines.net

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)