Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 Members Club

Welcome back to the Code 3 collectors club!!
I renewed my membership after being absent for a year on 4/21. Checking acount charged on 4/18, admitted to the club area the same day. Tried to access the club area today (5/2), and told I am not listed as a member. OK.. what gives, is this the new level of customer service ?

Re: Code 3 Members Club

Steve

I had the same problem too, I renewed my membership in March 2007 and my Visa account was charged. Suddenly in May I could not enter the club member area and was told I did not subscribed my membership which was expired in April 2007. I contacted Code 3 but was told their records showed I had not paid the membership fee. I wrote a letter to Code 3 but no reply was received. In March 2008 I finally knew there is a Funrise Office in Hong Kong, so I personally gave them the complaint letter, two weeks later I was told my membership would be renewed and would be expired in December 2008, how come. I told thier staff (a lady) that it was not fair, it should be expired in April 2009 not December 2008 because I paid in March 2007, she said she would contact Funrise head office to correct this. Up to now no reply was received and my membership was still not valid. So just wait to see what the customer service is and hope you will not like my case, Code 3 can solve your problem soon.

John Dunkel, are YOU reading this???!!!

At least I know they are not picking on just me. For the first two weeks after I renewed, I gained access to the club pages without a problem. My Debit card bank statement showed a charge the same day I renewed.
I received the same customer number I have been using since the first days of the club. For no reason, it stopped working this week, it allows me to log in using my password, then denies access as a "non" member. The best part is, my emails to Customer service are returned as "non-deliverable". I have yet to receive my new membership card.

Mr. Dunkle, if you do read this, please ask "customer service" to fix my account. It is very frustrating especialy as a returning long time customer..

Here is the response from Code 3 Customer Service when I attempted to contact them several times.
Does anyome have an idea what kind of BS this is ?

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

Code 3 Web Problems
The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)