Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USDA E-ONE TITAN TRACKED TANKER

I'm building a USDA FNF E-One Titan Tracked Tanker. I have the basic body complete, except for the side saddle tanks above the tracks. This will be a short version to fit a KC3 lowboy. About a weeks worth of work to finish. Then I'll construct an half-cab Oshkosh hauler for the lowboy.

Link to Photobucket:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g185/CFDBASHER/USDA%20TRACKED%20E-ONE%20TITAN%20TANKER/

7A. USDA E-ONE TRACKED TANKER

Re: USDA E-ONE TITAN TRACKED TANKER

Chuckie,
You have WAY TOO MUCH TIME on your hands, get a job
will ya??? Hahahahahahaha. Seriously, great job.
Ronbo

Hey RONBOCOP. Why get a job when I "work" for the Government. Opps, I'm late for my three hour lunch break. LOL

Great job Chuck, BUT.......

"Does it have FDNY lettering??? Yes or No???"

Only on the Front!!!

Read and Learn

You guys really need to follow the instructions on this licence palte. LOL

1A. FDEP SHERIFF WRECK

USDA E-ONE TITAN TRACKED TANKER

C3 E-One Titan ARFF in 1/64th scale converted to a tracked Brush Rig Tanker. Tracks are from a 1/48th Acadamey T-72 chassis narrowed and shortened. ARFF body was cut with tank section removed, and roof platform dropped as a base. Tank from a rogator used as water supply tank. Model painted with Krylon Kiwi with Roadblockers decals for USDA Forestry Fire Service.

I finally have one side decaled, and most of the parts fabricated. Probably another weekend and I can load it onto a lowboy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rained all day, so I was able to work on the model. Main assemblies are attached and glued. Just the small parts remain to be made, or located.

Photobucket

COMPLETED USDA E-ONE TITAN TRACKED TANKER

The USDA Tracked E-One Titan Brush Attacker is finally finished. Just a combination of Code 3, and Academy parts, plus great medications from my doctor.

Photobucket Link:
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g185/CFDBASHER/USDA TRACKED E-ONE TITAN TANKER/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)