Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Check out my ebay

Hi

I just listed a number of items on eBay From a CB Radio, Uniden Police scanner to Code 3 Models please check them out.

User name; Universal 51

Re: Check out my ebay

I also listed a box of Plastic 1/64 Genuine Code 3 parts that includes Light Bars, Deck Guns, Rooky bars and much much more.

Glenn

Item number: 330259512085

Glenn, did the person who bid $610.00 for the parts box payup. Inquiring minds what to know. LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330259512085&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D330259512085%2B%26fvi%3D1

No I have emailed and sent three invoices; I did not think they would!, I will offer it to the bidder below him on Sunday and work down the list, Sorry Chuck but it will be a second chance offer.

Glenn

Glenn, ebay should require anyone on their site to have a PayPal Plus MC. That way, if some moron overbids with no intention of buying, his card gets slammed. Same for sellers, so the Gary Parrots of the World will get it in their pocketbook. These people may not pay, but at least their credit rating is burned.

Good luck on getting the money, but after it exceeded $100, I had lost hope.

I have a PayPal Plus MC, and this is not the first time this has happened to me, plus it will not be the last, I also think eBay should revise how it does business but this is a profitable company world wide that is not going to listen to little old me and you.

Thanks Glenn

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)