Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Models 11 1/67 Charger Kaputt?

Jeff, yep sad to say these cars have been cancelled. They would have been nice too, and a great addition to 1/87th scale... hopefully Ricko will get the hint and issue some departments on their existing casting, which by the way (last time I checked) was only licensed by Dodge for 1/87 POLICE cars, not any street versions...

Ricko is also coming out with a fire department Charger in a few months. It's a slick-top white and red car.

Normally, I don't get too worked up over delays and cancellations. But in this case, I placed an order. I was told that they were "..we have received the final approval from Chrysler and are now in production. the models are expected to arrive here in June."

Now they are canceled and not even an email to let me know.

I do hope Ricko can make a nice white "police version". because those things are a bear to disassemble to repaint. I need 2 just to get one good model.

Jeff

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)