Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atlas / Masterpiece HO CArs Information

Here is what I just received ref the long awaited Atlas / Masterpiece HO cars that were due so long ago

The Main Street Motors models (1968 Plymouth Fury I and 1970 Ford Custom) are ready for shipment now and the Chargers (just announced, former Models 11 models it seems...) just need to be packed. Shipping anything out of China during the run-up to the Olympics was very difficult and expensive. We anticipate shipping the Plymouth and Ford shortly and the Chargers by the end of the month. All the models should hit the U.S. sometime in October.

The 1950 Ford is being modified and will go into production as soon as we are satisfied with it. We’re trying to decide on the decoration for the first police release now. I am also trying to persuade our managing director to make replicas of the B&M Super Chief siren and Trio Associates “can lights” for an LAPD-style model. My managing director tells me it’s much easier just to use our existing Federal Model 17 Beacon Ray. We might even go with a red spotlight as those were common, too.

jeff @ www.policecarmodels.com

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)