Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greetings! and looking for Yonkers ALF 306

Greetings! I have not been on this forum in years. Have not purchased any models since the release of the super pumper set after which code 3 dropped the price by 50% or so making me feel kind of cheated by code 3, being a club member, which I no longer am. So, I decided never again to buy any more models.

I see Chuck,Jeff Webster and a few others are still here. What about Antonelli, (lime guy?) is he still around?

Anyway, I see that there was a Yonkers Alf #306 produced. I have driven by the Yonkers stations recently and the interest to obtain a replica has sparked. Does anyone know the address/station where # 306 is located?

How much for one mint in sealed box if available? I can pick up in and around NYC,Yonkers, etc. if anyone local has one available.

How is everyone doing these days? It has been a crazy couple years for me, nothing exciting, but just a failed relationship that went sour.

Cheers and thanks for reading.

Re: Greetings! and looking for Yonkers ALF 306

Try Past Time Hobbies - www.pthinc.com

Re: Greetings! and looking for Yonkers ALF 306

According to the Yonkers Fire web site, 306 is at 81 Oak St.

Thanks!

Thanks, fellas.

BILTOG

BILTOG, where have you been hiding? I figured Tony Soprano had fitted you with concrete overshoes, and you were sleeping with the fishes under a piling on the Tri-Burough Bridge. LOL

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)