Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great American Passes

I have the sad duty to inform our board members that a Great American from the Upper Midwest is no longer with us. His freinds all mourn his passing.

Photobucket

Re: Great American Passes

That is funny

Chuckie,
That is a hoot. Can you imagine what the losing Repos in this country are thinking??? It can't
be good, now they want the same morons who caused
this HUGE Economics problem to have a hand in fixin
it, what the hell are they smoking, huh?? Didn't
King George look pathetic on TV?? Maybe tricky
Dicky should be asked to give the country all the
dough he has stolen these past eight years?? Ok
that's enough for now.
Ronbo

Yeah. The Republicans made this mess all by themselves.

All of the low-income/no-income "homeowners" (most of whom are probably Democrats, lol), who were ENTITLED to buy a homes that they couldn't afford, share no blame in this mess. They aren't accountable for their actions, because they were exploited by all of those angry, thirty-something white males (most of whom are also Democrats, LMAO) that knowingly peddle bad mortgages and sell overpriced houses to the underpriveleged poor.

I'm not a big fan of Bush, but if you want to sound off, put the blame where it belongs. Nobody held a gun to anyone's head and said "borrow money you can't afford!" Most grown-ups knew better, but will unfortunately now have to pay the bill for those who
lack common sense.

Also, This "irrational exhuberance" began with a Federal Reserve that was run by a Democrat-appointed chairman.....Alan Greenspan. It's all coming home to roost.

According to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan
Greenspan was appointed as Fed Res Chairman by Ronald Reagan in 1987 and then reappointed every fours years until he retired in 2006. Guess that means both parties are at fault IF he's to blame for this mess.

I really don't think either party is to blame, although I tend to be a little more "right of center" than some other folks. You can't blame "King George" for this disaster, tempting though it may be.

I think it's millions of individual consumers at large that are to blame for this mess.

And Chuck, a mosse-shooting, fur-wearing Naughty Alaskan Librarian can turn my pages any day!

Hey, it was just a funny fake front page with a favorite cartoon character. Not a political message.

Apologies! You are correct, that is funny!!

Gee Chuck...that nearly broke my heart....I remember my first colouring book was Rocky and Bullwinkle and that was 48yrs ago.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)