Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New models??

On the Code 3 site in the Members Workshop site there are some photos giving ideas on how to spice up your displays. I beleive these are from the Code 3 office and not someones private collection. In the last photo there are a couple of the new Navy crash rigs and also a couple of others I don't remeber seeing before. One is the yellow ladder in the lower left and the other is what appears to be a green Pierce Quantum rescue? The body looks to large to be a pumper body. This one is behind the post, middle top row. There appears to be another Pierce Qauntum on the bottom row behind the post.

Are these ones I have missed or possibly some new models on the way they are giving us a peek at?

Re: New models??

Not sure on the ladder, but the Pierce rigs are from earlier releases and the ALF looks like the Fire & Cop Shop release.

Brian

The lime pierce looks like PBG released a while back, and the bottom pierce looks familiar, but cant remember it off hand, the only thing you are right about, is the fact the yellow ladder is a "oddity".
Never been released anyway, so you need not worry there, could be a prototype or a kitbash.
But NOT one you have missed out on.

Annandale is the pierce at the lower right.

If there is any way you can do it, could you post those pictures to this site? I gave up buying a membership, as did many others, because C3 just didn't offer anything worth the cost of the membership. Just a thought.

Nice in theory about posting their photos. But since their photos are copyrighted, I don't think anybody will be doing it

My guess on the unknown yellow ladder is OWL Virginia. They had a yellow ladder quite similar. plus the guys in DC metro VA have been very active in getting rigs done. Who knows when we might see a new release.

Jeff

Just because there is a different color truck on display in someones curio, there is no need to start a conspiracy about a possible release.
Not you Jeff, its already started.
The truck in quite obviously a JD ladder, judging by the rear panels etc.
And we all know there have been a few different colors of those flying about, but released, NO.
If you think back to Arnies office, there were gold plated LA seagraves, general release, NO.
People have already started complaining about the "lack of information on the yellow truck" on other boards, like they have alrady accepted its going to be released.
I am now waiting for the rumour on its release date, so when that has come and gone, people complaining about the late arrival of a non exsistant model.

It's fun to see how a simple questions takes on such a life of its own

Could very well be a sample that was sent over before final production and painting was due.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)