Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: First Response

Enough is more than enough. Take your differences of list, PLEASE....

And people wonder why I say what I say about First Response. I just got both of these in the mail look at the lightbar sloppy paint job and the other with the missing right spotlight. Very poor QC.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w319/10-8Customs/DSC05511.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w319/10-8Customs/DSC05512.jpg

No offense Lee... but really, if your not satisfied with the product, or the service you receive or don't receive, then just stop buying them.

That is what I did with Code3. I have not bought a Code3 product from them since the problems I had with the Philly Squrt. They simply dealt with it by totally ignoring any and all attempts to contact them by me or anyone else. In essence, they just ignored the problem.

It takes an Act of Congress to get any communication with Code3, and even that doesn't work!!! At least Dennis provides replacement cars-n-parts, openly acknowledges that there are problems, and communicates what he plans to do to correct them... (unlike a certain person from Code3 who simply writes in rhyme and chooses to ignore all correspondences but those from his "chosen few").

And I have contacted Dennis about missing part's or problem's with cars and instead of getting a helpful response he has berated me when ever he can. That is why we both have such a problem. Now if he was willing to send me the replacement part ok but he won't. It is like Chuck posted about his car's 72.5 percent well I have 100% car's and problem's with both.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)