Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holiday Specials

For those interested, I have posted some Holiday Specials on my website at
www.policecarmodels.com

Re: Holiday Specials

Could we pleeeease just call it Christmas Specials !!!!

I guess if you like, but there are other holidays this time of year, such as Thanksgiving and Chanukah...
www.policecarmodels.com

Don't forget Kwanzaa...**** the Political Correctness...I forgot people usually celebrate Thanksgiving by purchasing gifts....

Yeah, to each his own on the Christmas / Holiday thing - but hey thanks for bringing this topic up to the top again!!
Jeff@
www.policecarmodels.com

Try to help when I can...

Just think, if the indians had given the pilgrim fathers a donkey instead of a turkey, you would all be enjoying a piece of A$$ this time of year.

TOUCHE'

Not everywhere is inflicted with the US tradition of murdering a turkey (we usually elect them to public office here) but fortunately we are not burdened with the PC bull$hit of multiple holiday names and the necessity to wish everybody happy holidays so you don't risk offending them

If it is Christmas then that is what it is....I don't go to other countries and tell them to change the names of their festivals. This PC BS is getting out of control, we need to stand our ground and stop it. The lack of respect from people trying to destroy what is our tradition is a disgrace.
I don't try to change or alter in any way the traditions or cultures of other races or nationalities and as such they should respect what my forefathers and countrymen built...**** these people arrive here and want to destroy what made it attractive for them to come here in the first place.

And now back to our original topic - still plenty of great deals available at www.policecarmodels.com, Holiday, Christmas, Kwanza,, Chanukah, New Years, Arbor Day... whatever suits your fancy!

Thanks Jeff

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)