Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TWH @ 3000 TOYS

You probably all know of these, but there are several Departments listed on 3000 TOYS for the TWH Pumper and ARFF in the fire/police section. Now, if I just had a job (non State) that paid real money.

Chuck

Re: TWH @ 3000 TOYS

Chuck...even though I have a good paying job, I really think these are over priced. Not sure I am willing to pay so much for one of this scale.

I may buy one Striker ARFF unit, but that's it. Too much other stuff out there!

I agree they are expensive. I just was surprised that even at that price, that they were offered as different engine numbers for about six departments. If they do sell out, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Bronto or TDA in the future.

I like to see someone who bought one post what they think of the detail, but not from someone who received a free model who has to please the maker, so they don't get cut off in the future. We saw too much of that crap with another company several years ago.

I got the Chicago O'Hare Striker from TWH, and it has great detail - excellent model. The price is a bit high, but you do get a quality model.

I didn't get the fire trucks but I have gotten a TWH (aka Sword) model before--the Oshkosh snowplow..... WOW!! Pride of my diecast fleet, but again, at the price, you can't buy everything they put out.

My only negative comment--on the mud flaps, just from touching them I actually removed part of the tampo. I was so ******* But the model itself is unsurpassed in detail

this is my thoughts on the twh tow truck not fire trucks i think the detail is awesome but the quality control is not as good for at lease the tow truck because my promblem with it is that it had paint chips on it is at least 2 locatiions

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)