Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SICK PUPPY

Not only is the color of the car wrong, but.......

Re: SICK PUPPY

First post didn't catch the link. I guess ebay will post any auction item to make a buck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1991-Hot-Wheels-PRINCESS-DIANA-MERCEDES-Kitbash-Mod_W0QQitemZ300130459087QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDiecast_Vehicles?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Why would anybody even take the time to make that.

Maybe someone will report it to EBay and they'll pull it. Would serve the scum who posted it right.

That is completely tasteless and insensitive, if not downright offensive. The only thing worse than making it is buying it.

But, this is not the first time somebody has kitbashed and cashed in on a "wrecked" vehicle that was involved in one infamous act or another.

I'll leave it at that, and I hope ebay pulls it.

Rumor says in the last 6 month or so there is a diecastfactory who is serious on bringing 1/43 scale of this special model

A good Chuckle

I think it is rather funny myself. All of you getting upset at a ridiculous little hotwheels. Now if he kitbashed a code 3 into a worthless rig, that is another story. Call out the hounds! Happy New Years to all.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)