Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FIRST RESPONSE TOYS

I am going to throw my 2 cent's in on this. Ron & Jeff it is not Lee's fault you both seem to be blaming him for all of this when it is not only him. There are other people to blame as well Troy Gibson for one. He love's to push this along as well. So don't just blame Lee by name when there are other people to blame as well.

Scott,

If you read my post above you will see I call out everyone acting like kids. Unfortunately I didn't make a new paragraph when I addressed Lee individually.

I am done with this.

Jeff

Group...

Please don’t let Lee fool you. Most of the above posts and in the "Open Letter" thread are from Lee using a Proxy Server. Lee answers his own postings. Scott is Lee.

Ok sure Barry what ever your name is. Funny how I just looked and you are useing a proxy server. Get a life loser

Barry is Troy Gibson

by the way nice try

Visitor Detail Unique Visitors

Visitor mail167.anonymouse.org IP Address 193.200.150.167
Date 23 Dec, Sun, 23:47:29 Net Speed Cable/DSL
Organization Anonymous S.A. Browser Other/Unknown
Continent Africa Operating System Other/Unknown
Country Seychelles Screen Resolution 1024x768
State / Region Unknown Screen Color 32 Bit (16.7M)
City Unknown Javascript Enabled

No...I am not Barry! I know my name, I don't hide, and I don't try to change my address so I can pretend I'm somebody I'm not. I am done with this stupid ongoing game. It's pointless and nothing but a waste of time. It does nothing to further our die-cast hobby and serves no purpose on this forum at all.

I am done with this board and Lee..If you ever see my name posted again, it IS NOT ME, as I will never post again to keep this already over discussed topic alive.

And if you haven't figured it out yet Lee, I will never respond to you again, here, or in any forum. I have blocked your email, so you can stop sending me stuff. I am done, done, and overdone.

Everybody else..Happy New Year and keep on doing what you are doing...it's a good board, but for me, it no longer provides me with any useful information.

Good I don't want you to respond to me all you do is run your hate filled mouth

Great..now maybe you'll both shut-up. A lot of us are tired of your cry-baby attitude.

"Also as a manager I know a certain amount of all the parts we purchase will be defective. That is rolled into the price of the product. The additional costs are then rolled into the final cost of the product. So if 1 out of ever 5 cars you buy are defective then you must increase the production cost of the 4 good ones by 25%. Then add this to the product cost before mark up. If the end user complains explain to them the reason why. But if you are offering a quality product people will pay for it."

Jeff - maybe you are just making these numbers up for numbers sake, but I hope you would never expect any product, toy or not, to have a 20% defect rate. 1 in 5? In real terms of quality, ISO9000 or above, that number should be about 1 in 100 or more. We are talking about percentages of 1% of a good product should be defective.

Good, its OVER I hope!! Now let's get on to our hobby
and talk about collecting and all the other POSITIVE
stuff this hobby offers.

Well, I did order two silver Chargers from Jeff for conversion. One has a minor knick on the edge of the rear spoiler, but other than the noticible gap between the front fender and front facia, not too bad. Of course the black wheels are in the bag, and not the car (my luck). I do have to say great service from policecarmodels.

As for their Magnums, I called EWA, and ordered two silver Magnums produced by Norev (on sale by the way). I have plenty of spare cop parts (plus I ordered extra roof lights and details from Jeff), so detailing won't be a problem, and I'll actually have these models within days, and not months.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)