Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VISITING FIREMAN

WORD HAS IT THERE WILL NOT BE A 2009 VISITING FIREMANS DIRECTORY.I DO NOT KNOW OF ANYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN THIER VF FORMS

Re: VISITING FIREMAN

Rich: Sorry to say no VF this year. It was announced that there will be a 2 year issue next year.

Rich....See my post of Dec 17, 2008 about no VF for 2009. It has a link to the VF website explaining the reasons.

Thank you.I was wondering the same thing.I did not receive my form for renewal. I thought it was because I moved and they got my address mixed up. Hope they get things straight

PAUL I MISSED YOUR LISTING ON THE VF.I HEARD ABOUT THE POSIBILITY OF NO VF IN NOVEMBER,BUT DID NOT HEAR ANYTHING ELSE ON IT.TILL THE OTHER DAY .IT IS A LOBOR OF LOVE AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN. MY FRIENDS DAN AND MAY MARTIN,WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME ABOUT THE TIME THEY PUT INTO THE BOOK.AND I KNOW HOW THEY LOVED TO DO IT . IT TAKES A SPECIAL TYPE OF PERSON TO TAKE ON A JOB LIKE THAT ,AND I AM AFRAID IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO FIND THAT SPECIAL PERSON

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)