Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
anyone know who make's this

has anyone seen these before?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-32-Detroit-Ford-Crown-Victoria-Police-Car-044-MINT_W0QQitemZ120361418574QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDiecast_Vehicles?hash=item120361418574&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Re: anyone know who make's this

The same seller (in HK) also has a Wisconsin & Texis (yes, spelled that way)FCV. These look like cheap gas station cars to me, possibly made by Kinsmart, superior or another Chinese brand. Usually found 4-12 per tray. The $2.99 price is nice, yet the $12 shipping seems high...

Hello. These are made by Tins Toys and are available in 12 different designs. Pics are at http://www.tinstoys.com/index.php?cPath=22 .

Manny
www.mannysdiecast.com

As the formier Governous of Texis, I can apprecius the cornfusion of my adoppler states name. They named an airplane carrierboat after my Daddy yesternight, and I was just wonderizing if they plan to commoderate myself in the simian way. Oh well, it has been an odor to service all my feinds for the pervious ate years.

Your Commodian and Chef, Dub'ya

to funny

That moron doesn't deserve a kayak. Glad he is soon to be gone and the only other time we should hear his
name when he and tricky Dicky get busted for "crimes
against humanity" and "grand theft" from the American
people.

I guess some folks just can't resist polluting this board with their personal political views. There are plenty of other forums for that, how about leaving this one for diecast? Someone who doesn't share opinion of the President will feel compelled to respond, then you'll be back at them, and pretty soon this thread will be totally political...

Dick,
I am NOT the one who put the political stuff in here,
go after the one who posted as George Dubya. However,
I may be an old geezer but I have two combat tours
under my belt and two PH's so I think I am ENTITLED
to share a political view once in awhile, especially,
when I am baited. Its funny every once in a while we
used to get a little political blurbs from members of
the "right" and nothing much was said. Now that they
are on the losing side that's a no-no, gimme a break!!
I rather read a political opinion, from time to time,
than listen to that dribble about one guys beef with
Dennis Deal, after all NOW ITS GOING TO BE A FREE
COUNTRY again on 1/20/09, enough said????

At least there will be job's in this country again. All I have to say now is 23% approval rating for Bush

Hey Dick, it was just a commical play on the Texis error. It was not a political statement.

But I am glad to see the right wingers, wealthy businesmen, religous nuts, and that incompetent fool finally out of the executive branch.

Chuck in Gulf Coast Florida

Chucky Boy,
Its A LOT MORE than the "Texis Error", how about the
Village Idiot or incompetent boob etc. If you study
this guy's history you will see that EVERYTHING he
has ever touched he was a FAILURE at. History will
not be kind to this bird, and, it shouldn't. Hope
he enjoys his "freedom" before they close in on him
and "tricky Dicky" because I think and hope that they
do get their's and wind up in the CAN. Ok, that's
enough out of me. At least we won't hear from the
"righties" for awhile, a long while.

"All I have to say now is 23% approval rating for Bush "

Yes and a 6% approval rating for the most ethical Congress that I could put together.

How about if we just start one political thread where everyone who wants to inflict his political diatribes -- whether "left" or "right" can post to their heart's content and those who want to read that can do so, and the rest of us can just be free of that stuff for awhile? I don't mind anyone's political opinion, it's the juvenile name-calling that I'd prefer not to read - again, regardless of who it's directed toward. And before someone says, "then don't read it," I'll say that if you give me a warning in the title of the post, I won't. But if it says something about diecast and I get a stream of political opinions, I think I have a point.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)